1 Ribbon, 2 Cricut Cuts & 3 Buttons, Brads or Jewels
For complete deets please visit Exploring Cricut!
And now for my creation...
1 Ribbon - Banner for Sand Castle
2 Cuts - Create a Critter - Crab and Sand Castle
3 Brads - 2 for Crabs Cheeks and 1 Starfish brad near the sentiment
Crab - Create a Critter -
1 - Layer 1
Sand Castle - Create a Critter -
1 - Layer 1
1. Cut card stock base (red) 4.25 by 10.5 inches. Score at 5.25 inch mark and fold.
2. Cut cream colored card stock base slightly smaller. (I used 4 x 5 inches.)
3. Cut designer paper layer. (3.75 x 4.75) Distress edges with distressing tool.
4. Adhere DP to extra red card stock and trim closely. (You want a slight edge of red
between this layer and the cream.
5. Adhere layers. Red CS base, cream CS, Red CS trimmed DP layer.
6. Make Cricut cuts as listed above.
7. Edge Sand Castle layers with a light brown distess ink. (I used Ranger Antique Linen)
8. Adhere sand castle layers with dimensional foam.
9. Punch brad holes on top layer of crab and place pink brads. Adhere with dimensional foam
10. Using Scor Tape adhere ribbon around toothpick. Trim to resemble a pennant.
11. Stamp sentiment on cream CS. Trim to desired size. Add star fish brad and ink edges.
12. Place elements where desired. Sand castle first, pennant, crab and finally your sentiment
Thanks for stopping in! I hope you enjoyed today's project! I will be back Friday with Exploring Cricut's Daily post so come on back! Ya hear??? Blessings...
Paper - Bazzill, Gina K, K & Company Valentine Sweetheart
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Little Things
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen, Versafine Onyx Black
Cricut Cartridges - Create a Critter
Brads & Ribbon - Recollections