So here's the card...
and the deets...
Straight From the Nest (pg. 35
(pg. 35 Layer/Shadow - 4 inches - 2 cuts (red bird)
Storybook (pg. 36
1. Create at 5 x 7 card base by cutting cream card stock 10 x 7 inches. Score at 5 inch
point and fold.
2. Cut slightly smaller red card stock mat (4.75 x 6.75). Cut another layer from designer
paper (4.50 x 6.50). Distress designer paper layer with distressing tool and ink. Adhere
3. Cut card stock and designer paper panel (5 x 3). Adhere.
4. Cut coordinating card stock and DP ribbon banner (2.5 x 4.5). Trim bottom to resemble
ribbon and adhere.
5. Weave red grosgrain ribbon through lace and attach to card base.
6. Assemble birdcage with red bird using dimensional foam and distress edges. Attach to red
7. Tie bow on top of birdcage and attach red base to card.
8. Stamp sentiment on cream card stock with red card stock. Trim and adhere to card.
If you like sketches hop over to Mojo Monday to see the sketch I used for today's card. Thanks for reading and don't forget to stop by Saturday to see our weekly Shining the Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs. We have some fun projects to share! Blessings...
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Birthday Blessings
Paper - Bazzill, K & Company Ancestry.com Paper Pad & Life's Journey Paper Pad
Ink - Close to My Heart - Barn Red
Die Cuts - Cricut Storybook & Straight From the Nest
Lace, Grosgrain Ribbon, Sheer Ribbon
Stickles - Diamond Dust
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #224