Welcome to another bi-weekly challenge at Exploring Cricut! This time we want you to create a Happy Birthday project. But not only must it be a birthday project, it must include the following colors - red, blue, yellow, green and white only! For complete deets please visit Exploring Cricut!
And now for my creation...
For this project I selected the Cricut cartridge, Birthday Bash. Here are the cuts you will need.
It's Your Birthday (4 inches) pg. 22 Phrase Shift (1 cut yellow)
Ice Cream Cup (Blue 5 inches) pg. 57 IceCream
Ice Cream (White 5 inches) pg. 57 IceCream-s
Ice Cream Topping (White 5 inches) pg. 57 Layer 1 (Embossed with Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls folder)
Leaf (Green 5 Inches) pg. 57 Layer 1 shift
Cherry & Sprinkles (Red 5 Inches) pg. 57 Layer 2 (cut twice for red cherry layers)
Cherry & Springkles (Blue, Red, Yellow 5 inches) pg. 57 Layer 2 (Additional Sprinkles
Card Base - Red - 5 X 10 inches (scored at 5 inch mark and folded)
Mat - Blue - 4.75 x 4.75, Designer Paper - 4.25 x 4.25 inches
Sentiment Background - Red 2 x 5 inches
1. Cut base out of red card stock (5 x 10 inches). Score at 5 inch point and fold.
2. Adhere blue and designer paper to base.
3. Place red sentiment background on card base. Adhere with dimensional foam.
4. Layer ice cream sundae together beginning with blue base. Add Ice Cream layer.
5. Glue leaf to base. Glue one red cherry to base. Use regular adhesive on both.
6. Emboss frosting with D'Vine Swirls folder and adhere with dimensional foam.
7. Glue "sprinkles" on with pen glue. Adhere final cherry layer with dimensional foam.
8. Place sentiment where desired and glue with dimensional foam.
Thanks for stopping! Blessings...
Paper - Bazzill, Doodlebug County Fair; Die Cuts - Provocraft Cricut Birthday Bash Cartridge; Embossing Folder - Provocraft - D'Vine Swirls; Pen Glue; Dimensional Foam