Welcome to another post for Exploring Cricut! I decided to be a little fussy today! (And this is where my husband would say "what else is new?") It has nothing to do with a state of mind but a state of scissors! Let's dive right in!
I've been trying to catch up on some of my layouts. And these Easter photos have been languishing for three years. So I decided to pull out some pastel papers and go to work. Here's the details...
1. I cut and matted my white card stock base a bit smaller than the polka dotted base (Doodlebug Sprinkles). The peach layer is 11.5 inches square while the white is 11.25 square.
2. I cut the oblong base (Elegant Edges pg. 67 shift oblong - 10.5 inches) from Three Bug's in a Rug April Showers Gathering paper. Adhere to white base slightly off center.
3. Fussy cut (roughly cut out flowers) from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Spring Flowering Fields Paper.
4. Adhere photos to base with adhesive and use mini craft clothespins to "attach" to base.
5. Add fussy cut flowers where desired with dimensional foam.
6 Cut Happy Easter (Easter 2010 cartridge at 1.75 inches) base from remaining Three Bugs in a Rug Designer paper. Cut Happy Easter layer from white (1.75 inches) and adhere with dimensional foam for depth. Add to bottom of page.
7. Add Zva Pearl Butterfly Flourish.
8. Take a black fine tip pen and doodle flourishes to your hearts content!
Thanks so much for joining me and until next time, blessings...
Paper - Colorbok, Bazzill, Doodlebug Sprinkles, Three Bugs in a Rug April Showers Gathering, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Spring Flowering Fields; Die Cuts Cricut Elegant Edges, Cricut Easter 2010; Mini Wooden Clothespins; Zva Butterfly Pearl Flourish; Dimensional Foam; Fine Tip Black Journaling Pen; Sharp Scissors