Friday, July 16, 2010

Little Girls and Horses



Do all little girls love horses or is it just my granddaughter? Beth LOVES horses. For as long as I can remember she has wanted some form of horse paraphernalia or toys on special occasions. This year she will be 10 years hold. My, where does the time go? And each year she gets older I see a little more of that little girl slipping away. This stamp reminds me so much of her as a young girl playing with her model Breyer horses. This year she wants a REAL horse. How I wish she wouldn't grow up so fast... Blessings to you and yours...



Card Recipe (5 X 7)

Cardstock - Bazzill
Cardstock - Image - Gina K Pure Luxury
Pattern Paper - Boxer Scrapbook Productions, LLC - Giddy Up Print, Giddy Up Words
Image - SCACD - Elisabeth Bell - At the Horse Show
Markers - Copic
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black - Image
Memento - Summer Sky - background

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...