Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christmas in July



I'm guilty as charged! What am I guilty of? Pushing the seasons! LOL Many stamp companies are coming out with beautiful Christmas and winter releases right now. I can't resist making a card and yes, even humming a Christmas carol when I see these beautiful images. Today's card was made with a new set from Gina K. I absolutely love this set! The image and sentiment both just speak to my heart. The original Webster's dictionary defines a conspiracy as an evil plot. Sounds kinda morose, doesn't it? But I think this sentiment means so much more!

John 3:16 says "that God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life."

You see God loved us so much that when sin entered the world in the Garden of Eden, God already had a plan. His Son would die for us. So at this season when everyone proclaims good tidings to all the most wonderful tiding we can share is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is truly a "Blessed Season." Here's hoping you have a wonderful day!



Card Recipe (5 X 7 in)

Cardstock - Georgia Pacific
Pattern Paper - SEI - Alpine Frost - Dust of Snow
Provocraft - Cuttlebug Folder - Flurry (embossing white underlay of sentiment)
Image - Gina K. Designs - Blessed is the Season
Ink - Close to My Heart - Barn Red
Ribbon - Offray - 7/8 Inch Satin - Sherry
Embellishments - Ranger Stickles - Diamond - (applied to snow and trees)
Pearls (corner of card) Unknown

1 comment:

Tam said...

Beautiful card!! And love the color you chose for it.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...