Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mojo Monday



Is it Friday yet? Oh, my goodness... we paid at work today for that long weekend.... I'm not sure vacations are worth it... LOL... I created this card for the contest going on over at Mojo Monday's site. Well as you can see it is TUESDAY and I am just getting around to posting it. After a busy day with family yesterday and a late night at Copic class I was too tired to post. I really hate having to work to support my habit... :-P

Thanks as always for your positive encouragement. I treasure each and every comment. Thanks so much and blessings to you!

Lori



Card Recipe

Finished Size

5 X 7 inches

Card stock - White - Georgia Pacific, Kraft - Gina K., Others - Bazzill
Card stock - Image - Bazzill - Simply Smooth
Designer Paper - Making Memories - Max Gingham, Bo Bunny Shabby Princess - Bluebell Blossom
Stamp - Image and Sentiment - Stampin' Up - Peace Within
Ink - Image - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ink - Sentiment and Grass - Memento - Bamboo Leaves
Ink - Sky - Memento Summer Sky
Die Cuts - Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large
Punch - Fiskars (tag) card stock underneath trimmed to shadow
Ribbon - Unknown
Markers - Copic

Sorry, this is one I do not have the color scheme on... :-(

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...