Monday, July 19, 2010

Take Time to Smell the Flowers



Do you remember webbed lawn chairs? I do. They were the staple of every family reunion at my house for the first twenty years of my life. Today we have camp chairs with cup holders but I just can't seem to get my old bones out of them easily... LOL... We always had some sort of green chairs. I think that was my Mom's favorite color. My mother is incredibly frugal. I remember her buying webbing to "re-string" her chairs. After all "the frames are still good." :-) This image from Lockhart reminds me of those chairs and when I saw the ribbon... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I guess I need to send this card to Mom!

Thanks also to Our Daily Bread Designs Blog for recognizing one of my cards this week as their customer card of the week. I love their designs and look forward to doing more! If you want check the post out at

http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/customer-card-of-day-lori-aka.html



Card Recipe 5 X 7 inches

Cardstock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury, Bazzill
Pattern Paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug - Little Chick - Bee-utiful
Image - Lockhart Stamps
Sentiment - Close to My Heart (Thanks Emily!)
Punch - Fiskars and Creative Memories (1 1/2 inch)
Markers - Copic
Ribbon - Unknown
Ink - Memento - Rich Cocoa - Sentiment, Tuxedo Black - Image

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...