Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oh Scrap!



Happy 4th of July to those of you reading this in the USA! I decided to do one more card in celebration of our country. And even better I used scraps from two of the cards I posted earlier this week! In the words of the great Philosopher (Hannibal, from the A team) "I love it when a plan comes together." :-) Here's hoping you and yours have a safe and festive July 4th!



Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill & DMD, Inc., Copper metallic - unknown
Pattern Paper - Reminisce - Freedom
Image & Sentiment - Our Daily Bread - In God We Trust
Punches - Martha Stewart - Punch Around the Page - Double Loops
Fiskars - Upper Crest
Inks - Image - Stampin Up Classic Stampin Pad - Going Gray (sponged on paper as well)
Sentiment - Versamark
Embossing - Sentiment - Ranger - Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Black
Ribbon - Gina K.
Buttons - Favorite Things - Patriotic
Floss - Making Memories Scrapbook Stitches in Mustard

1 comment:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Love your patriotic cards!! I noticed some ODBD cards at Splitcoast, so I thought I would come and check out your blog! Your work is pretty amazing!!! Looking forward to seeing more ODBD creations! (Wink!) God Bless!!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...