Saturday, July 3, 2010

October in July



Funny how quickly my mind can shift to the next season. July 4th is just one day away and I am longing to create fall cards. I'm definitely not in the mood for the winter that follows but I do enjoy the colors, sounds and smells of fall. I found this stamp set a week or so back and thought it would make some beautiful cards. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!



Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill, Gina K. Pure Luxury
Image and Sentiment - TPC Studio - Autumn Harvest
Ink - Memento - Rich Cocoa - image and sentiment, Memento Desert Sand - sponged on
Embellishments - Dew Drops - Scrappers Must Haves - Harvest
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Labels Eleven, Fancy Tags
Provocraft - Cuttlebug folder - for edging
Scor-Pal - Scored at 3/4 and 1 inch on all 4 sides

1 comment:

Tam said...

Ooh, I love it!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...