Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunflowers

It seems like the last few posts have involved flowers. This time of year is wonderful if you like to get your hands dirty and garden. The purple coneflower and hollyhocks are in fine form at my house! But the sunflowers are standing tall and ready to bloom. I hope to get back in time to see them spread their beautiful petals. There is something so cheery and bright about them. It is almost like they are smiling back at me!

I hope you enjoy this card. I will be taking a business trip during the coming days and will be unable to craft. (insert very sad face here)... But the upside is I will be in Florida and will have some time at the beach to enjoy the sun. Fortunately the area I will be in has not been affected by the oil spill. My prayers go out to all those who are suffering right now. We need to lift them up in our prayers each and every day! See you in a few days!



Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Bo Bunny - Lil" Prince Stripe, Sunflower Fun
Punch - Martha Stewart
Image & Sentiment - Stampendous - Sunflower Bouquet
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Labels One
Markers - Copic
JudiKins - Diamond Glaze - (Vase)
Ribbon - Stampin Up

I took one of the threads and pulled it to gather the ribbon. I then adhered it to the die cut back. The images is popped up with several pop dots to accommodate the ribbon. I used 3 popdots stacked on top of each other to attach the die to the card!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...