Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sweet Delights



I'm finally back in Kentucky! I am so glad to be back and crafting again. My jaunt to the Sunshine State left me brimming with new ideas and color combos. Saturday I began implementing some of those ideas. I worked on this card last night and intended to finish it today. Well, amazing how things work out... One of those sweet delights I hold close to my heart is our dear pastor of 22 years. This morning he announced to our congregation his intention to accept a pastorship at another church. This is so bittersweet for me. Pastor was my first friend when I came to that church over 7 years ago. He married my dear husband and I. We will miss him terribly. I know that God has called him down a new path but I am sure he will be just as much a delight in his new church as he has been to ours. Ironically he is going to Florida... guess I might get to visit there again! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! Enjoy...

Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill
Cardstock - Image - Bazzill Simply Smooth
Pattern Paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug - Little Chick - Run Chicken Run
Image and Sentiment - Impression Obsession - Sweet Delights
Inks - Memento - Tuxedo Black - Summer Sky - Sponged on
Markers - Copic
Flower Soft - High Tack PVA Glue
Flower Soft - Sweet Pea Mix
Corner Punch - Martha Stewart - trimmed at 90 degree angle
Stickles - Ranger - Diamond - on the butterfly
Embellishment - Basic Grey - Opaline - Pearls - opa-1756

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...