Monday, November 2, 2009

Stamping for Thanksgiving




Welcome! In my last post I pondered the difficulty of creating a Thanksgiving card. So here is my attempt! I hope you enjoy it! Thanks as always and feedback is greatly appreciated! Have a great Monday!

Materials List

Cardstock - Bazzill - light brown
Pattern Paper - Karen Foster - Pumpkin Vines
Paper for Image - Gina K Luxury Cardstock - White
Sentiment and Image - Close to My Heart - Give Thanks
Markers - Copic
Glitter (on swirls of letters) Marvy Uchida - Just Glitter Pen - Gold
Inking - ColorBox Cats Eye Chalk - Chestnut Roan
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Embellishments - Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Harvest
Pop Dots

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...