Sunday, November 1, 2009

My new love... stamping!



First of all, I am so sorry! I can't believe it has been two whole weeks since I posted something. Things have been incredibly chaotic at my household. We have frantically been trying to do some major property improvements over the last few weeks before Old Man Winter comes a-calling! With that said, wow, does anyone else feel like life can come at you quickly? I can't believe as I am writing this we have moved into the month of November. Halloween is now a recent memory and Thanksgiving is on the horizon! Creatively, I have such a hard time during this in-between stage. Everyone loves to make fall/Halloween cards but what in the world do you do for Thanksgiving? While I am trying to figure that out, I will continue to post other fun cards! My new card passion is stamping! I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I had making it! Have a wonderful and blessed week!

Materials List

Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts
Image Stamp - C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Paper - Bo Bunny - Boo Crew Here's Looking at You
Cardstock - Black
Ribbon - Unknown

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...