Thursday, December 31, 2015

Love - A Valentine Post

A few months back, I had the opportunity to participate in a joint blog hop with Word Art Wednesday and Simon Says Stamp.  And as a result, SSS has graciously sent me an item or two every so often to create and share.  My most recent "surprise" package included a lovely abstract heart die.  I cut three of the images out and stacked them on top of one another to give it an added edge.


I started with a white card stock base adding a slightly smaller red card stock mat.  I embossed my final layer with an embossing folder and added my three layer die.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and created a fun banner and placed it on top.  SUPER EASY!  

Thank you again to Simon Says Stamps (#SimonSayStamp) for the fun products including 

Scribble Heart Die (S340)
Make an Invitation Stamp Set (SSS101547)

#DieCember
#SimonSaysStamp
#YouHaveMyHeart
#Y

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...