Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Saddle Up Thank You

Happy Wednesday!  We are barreling toward a new year and that means those dreaded RESOLUTIONS..  Are there any special resolutions you are making this year?  I hope to take better care of myself, eat less and rest more.  Not sure how I will accomplish all of these lofty goals but they sound good, right?
 
Today, we have a fun card featuring a few items from Our Daily Bread Designs' December release.  I just love this horse image and decided to try my hand at creating a palomino.  Not so sure how well I captured it but I certainly enjoyed the creative process.  ;-)
 


And the stamp set  you see used on this project...

 
 



 
Rectangles Dies (NEW) 


 

 



 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...