Monday, November 9, 2015

ODBD ~ Isaiah 9:6 ~ Prince of Peace

Welcome!  Everywhere I look gold seems to be the going trend in home decor, Christmas decorations AND card making!  And being a person who would never buck a trend...  I pulled out some gold poster board, DP from Our Daily Bread Designs and went to work!

I started with an ecru card stock base, gold matting and slightly smaller DP from ODBD's Christmas Card Collection 2015...

I stamped the sentiment (The Mighty God) with gold ink on ecru paper and cute it down to size.  I nestled an ecru doily die cut (Doily Die) under the sentiment panel and added a couple of gold die cuts from the NEW Lovely Leaves Die set.  And that fun ribbon...  created using the new Small Bow Die set.   

Here is the new stamp set....


 Paper Collection....


NEW dies...
 


and an old favorite!
 

Thanks so much for spending just a bit of your Monday morning with me!  I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...