Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WAW197 ~ Romans 15:13 ~ In Hope ~

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
We appreciate our sponsors so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who generously provided our prizes this week!

Our scripture this week may be found in the New Testament, specifically the Book of Romans...


This week, I started with a warm yellow card stock base and added a deep brown for matting.  I found the fun DP and couldn't resist the sunflower theme!  I printed this week's scripture on white card stock and used Our Daily Bread Designs Stitched Ovals Die to frame it.  A fun sunflower die cut adorns the corner.  I just love using sunny themes on cards!  Nothing reminds me more of the hope and comfort of the Heavenly Father than a smiling sunflower!  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings.... 

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this scripture.Your card is absolutely beautiful!!
I am a sunflower girl so I adore this card.
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

SewPaperPaint said...

So bright and cherry! Beautiful card!

Carol H. said...

I love your card and how you used the patterned paper. So very pretty!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...