Tuesday, August 18, 2015

ODBD ~ God Loves You! ~

It's been a trying few days at the Ulrich household.  I have been traveling for work and that means trying to do blog posts on the go and/or on the run.  Normally, that isn't an issue.  This time has been quite challenging.  My laptop did NOT cooperate.  The hotel WiFi did not cooperate.  Then a new security measure I implemented for posts kicked in...  and on and on and on...  And then I began to wonder...  IS it really fun anymore???  And that my friends is when I started to pray.  I know that is COMPLETELY backwards!  Have you even been guilty of letting life get in the way of what God designed you to do?  Have you even been guilty of being so busy that you truly aren't living?  So today, I have a card to post reminding you and me that God truly loves us!  That just makes it all better....  And aren't you glad?  I am!
 
So here it is using a few older items from Our Daily Bread Designs including the Canning Jars stamp set, coordinating Canning Jars Die, Fancy Foliage Die, Rustic Beauty Paper Collection, Aster and Leaves Die and Pennants Die.  And did I mention the new set, Boho Love, from which this lovely sentiment came from....???


I started with a rich cocoa card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches and added a black mat.  I picked a rustic DP from the Rustic Beauty Paper Collecton and when to work.  I stamped the canning jar image on vellum (with Stazon) and used the coordinating die.  I added a die cut vine underneath and a few blossoms for depth.  I stamped the sentiment on ecru card stock and used the pennant die to cut it out.  So fun!
 
Please forgive as I do not have the photos of individual items but check out the links above to find the products listed.  I promise things will settle down in the coming days...  or I just may throw my laptop out the window...  lol...
 
The devil made me do it...  literally!!! 
 
Blessings....

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...