Friday, March 20, 2015

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' March Release

Can you believe it is ALREADY the 20th of March?  It seems like the month is just flying by!  My daffodils are peeking hesitantly out of the ground and the bunnies seem to have a new spring in their hop.  Speaking of spring...  it has been a joy to share some of the new products from Our Daily Bread Designs this month!  And since it is mid month, we taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' March Release.   Here are a couple of cards I created using Basket of Blessings along with the new Shabby Rose Paper Collection.  For more inspiration using the February Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.


I started with a 5 x 5 inch burgundy card base and added a Kraft mat.  I used coordinating papers from the Shabby Rose Paper Collection for my background papers, eggs and tiny blossoms.  I stamped the basket image on Neenah Solar Crest and colored with with Copics before fussy cutting.  I added my die cut eggs, grass and greenery before adhering to the card.  I stamped my sentiment on white card stock and cut a tag using ODBD's Mini Tags Die.

Here's the new items you see...




CSBD86 - EGGS DIES 


CSBD9 - GRASS BORDER DIE


SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD

and some older products including a couple of personal favs...

CSBD33 - FANCY FOLIAGE DIES


CSBD54 - ORNAMENTAL CROSSES DIES


CSBD63 - MINI TAG DIES

So take a few moments to check out the rest of the design team's projects.  And if you get lost along the way be sure to go back to the ODBD Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!
The Bread Sticks

 Julie * Cathy * Lori (ME)
 Dawn * Sandee * Wanda 

4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

So beautiful, Lori!!! Love all the different dsp patterns and the little flowers from the cross dies are so perfect!! HUGS!!

Cathymac said...

WOW, Lori ... So gorgeous! Love the eggs mixed with foliage in your beautiful basket! Don't you just love those little flowers! Hugs, my friend!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Lori I am lovin' this my friend!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Dawn said...

beautifully done, Lori! I love those little flowers out of the dp!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...