Tuesday, January 27, 2015

~ Welcome Baby ~

Good morning!  Today's card features a classic image from Our Daily Bread Designs called Noah's Ark.  I created this card for a recent baby shower.  Since the Momma-to-be is expecting a boy, I thought blue along with this image would be perfect!  


I started with a rich brown card stock base (5.25 x 5.25 inches) and added a soft blue card stock mat.  I stamped my image (Rich Cocoa by Memento) on Copic compatible paper and colored my image.  I sponged Memento’s Summer Sky and Flannel Gray Ink around the image to mimic a rainy day.  I used a decorative die to create the frame and cut out the focal image from my DP.  A few springs of die cut greenery (Fancy Foliage Die) behind the ribbon die panel and sentiment finish it off.  I hope the recipient will enjoy it!  Thanks for stopping by! 

Here’s the ODBD products you see here today…

NOAH'S ARK SET

CSBD33 - FANCY FOLIAGE DIES

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...