Sunday, January 25, 2015

~ Tune My Heart ~

Good afternoon and thank you so very much for stopping by!  Today I have a quick post to share featuring a card with the new Sing Thy Grace set from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I chose to stamp the image and sentiment on plain white card stock, color the image and add some very simple DP layers and ribbon.  I really wanted my image and sentiment to say it all.


And the set that inspired it all...

H580 - SING THY GRACE

Measurements for this card...  5.5 x 4.25 inch white card stock base...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lovely card ~ Love the image and the simple layout :)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...