Thursday, August 7, 2014

~ Thinking of You ~

Yee haw!  The weekend is almost here!  I'm looking forward to checking a few more chores off my list!  A few more cards and just maybe a bit of housework!  ;-)  Can you tell what I REALLY want to do?  Craft, craft and craft!!!! 
 
I have a card to share today using
Our Daily Bread Designs' August release,


shown here...
 


 
I stamped the image on Neenah Solar Crest paper and colored with Copics.  I trimmed the panel down and added a bit of dark gray card stock for matting.  I used the same gray card stock to create my card base (5.5 x 4.25) and a dark chocolate brown for the remaining matting.  I used some masculine paper scraps from my pile with a bit of twill ribbon and a few leftover baubles in the corner.  I stamped the sentiment on an ecru scrap and added it above the panel.  I love the masculine feel on this one!  So fun! 
 
Thanks so much for spending a few of your minutes with me today!  Hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Lori
 
Supplies
 
Ink - Memento, Copics
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Anchor the Soul

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...