Monday, August 4, 2014

~ Pleasant Words ~



Good Monday morning!  It has been an interesting few days here at Ulrich central.  After seven years, hubs and I shipped all but one of our sheep for sale.  I'm a bit melancholy.  As much trouble as they were, I already miss them!  We kept one lone male lamb.  We will raise him and let him go to his new home next year.  His plaintive bleats as he searches for the flock that is no more, breaks my heart.  It is difficult to wander through life without direction, void of compass or map.  I am so thankful I serve a risen Savior who provides comfort and guidance.  For without Him, I would wander...  seeking something but not knowing what...
 
Today's card featuring a past set from Our Daily Bread Designs, Bee Happy...

 
Products you see...
 
G520 - BEE HAPPY
 
 
CSBD34 - ZINNIA & LEAVES DIES
 
CSBD45 - CIRCLE ORNAMENT DIES
 
CSBD57 - ASTER DIES

CSBD33 - FANCY FOLIAGE DIES
 
My card base measures 4.25 x 5 inches and is made with smooth black card stock.  I added a slightly smaller white mat and finished with a honeycomb embossed gold layer.  I used the Circle Ornament Dies to create my cut out layers for the sentiment.  I added a bit of greenery from the Fancy Foliage Die with some white blossoms created from the Asters and Leaves Die.  I added a bit of black micro beads in acrylic glue to each center.  The bee, (Zinnia set) has just a bit of Copic color and some diamond glitter embellished wings.  This is such a happy card, don't you think? 
 
Until next time...
 
Blessings...


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning design with the beautiful sentiment as the focus. Love the pretty flower spray.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Gorgeous and stunning card!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...