Saturday, May 24, 2014

~ You Hold the Key ~

Welcome!  I'm so very glad you stopped by to visit.  Today I have a card with "heart."  And you will know exactly what I mean when you see it. 

There are lots of delicious layers to see here!  I started with a plain white card stock base and deep red matting.  I chose Our Daily Bread Designs' Heart and Soul Paper Collection for my DP layer.  I used left over scraps (white CS) to create my heart (two layers both from Ornate Hearts Die), leaves (Fancy Foliage Die) and wings (from ODBD's new set, Angel Wings).   The keys can also be found on the Angels Wings die set.  I chose the Keys to Heaven stamp set for my sentiment before pulling out a coordinating red ink to use.  I added all of my layers with dimensional foam and added a soft pink flourish and romantic roses.  I used red thread to tie my faux keys together. 
 
Here are some of the ODBD products you see here today...





 
Thanks so much and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...