Tuesday, May 27, 2014

North Coast Creations ~ Dance ~

I must admit...  I have absolutely ZERO rhythm!  So if you asked me to dance...  let's just say it might resemble something more like me running across hot coals...  lol...  But I must say, I do admire those who can.  I always enjoyed seeing "The Nutcracker" performed each Christmas and dreamed of being a "Solid Gold" dancer...  OK...  maybe not the "Solid Gold" dancer thing...  No gold tights here...  Seriously, there is nothing more powerful than watching a beautifully choreographed ballet. 
 
This lovely set, Ballet, makes my heart sing...


I chose a soft cream colored card stock base and added a rich cinnamon layer.  Another cream layer mats the DP layer from Our Daily Bread Designs' paper pad, Rustic Beauty Collection.  I stamped the image (from North Coast Creations' Ballet set) on cream and added the sentiment with a rich red ink.  I used ODBD's Vintage Labels die to cut and emboss the layer.  I cut a second sheet of the DP (rose spray in the corner) and added it with dimensional foam.  Final touches include flowers created with ODBD's Ornamental Crosses Die and adorned with tiny black micro beads and bits of hemp twine.  Isn't it cute? 
 
Here's some of the products you see today from both Our Daily Bread Designs and North Coast Creations...
 
North Coast Creations
 


Our Daily Bread Designs
 

CSBD54 - ORNAMENTAL CROSSES DIES
 

 CSBD55 - VINTAGE LABEL DIES

 

RUSTIC BEAUTY COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Hugs!!!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...