Friday, June 15, 2012

SC389 ~ Weave in Faith

I love to participate in sketch challenges and one of my new favs is over at Splitcoast. Here's this week's sketch...



And here is my take on the sketch...



The card base is plain white card stock with a matted layer of lightly distressed red. I added a layer of DP from Prima's En Francais collection. I added a die cut by Cheery Lynn Designs and a wool blossom from Jolee's for interest. The sentiment is from a wonder Our Daily Bread set called Weave in Faith. Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time...

Lori

Card Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Weave in Faith
Paper - Bazzill; Prima - En Francais
Die - Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish
Misc. - Pearls - Recollection, Blossom - Jolee's


Challenge

Splitcoast - SC389

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

gorgeous take on the sketch, lori!! love that jolee's blossom!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tam said...

great card - I like that sketch!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...