Monday, April 9, 2012

TSTR109 Guestie Week 2!

Happy Monday to you! Welcome to another fabulous week in The Tea Room. This week we are thinking birthdays! And since mine was a few weeks back, this isn't such a stretch. If you are here to check out the Exploring Cricut challenge click HERE.

This week create a BIRTHDAY card or project inspired by the photo below and INCLUDE A CUPCAKE!

So on to this week's inspiration photo...



And my interpretation...



I used an electronic die cut machine to create a 5.25 inch card stock base. I then cut a five inch circle out of three coordinating Webster's Pages papers. After cutting those into thirds and placing in the desired spots, I distressed the edges. I then added a layer of off white lace around the circle before adhering with dimensional foam. The cupcake stamp was actually masked. I had to stamp the rose separately to add it to the top! I also cut a "liner" out of coordinating paper. For fun I added a layer of clear Stickles to the icing! A tiny twill bow was added for interest. I found that on a potholder of all things! You just never know what fun things you will find to create with! lol...

For complete challenge details and Mr. Linky. Please click HERE. Thanks for stopping in and until next time... Blessings...

Supplies

Stamps - Hero Arts
Ink - Memento, Copic
Paper - Webster's Pages - Petite Papers
Cricut - Winter Wonderland Cartridge
Lace, Twill
Pearls - Recollections
Stickles - Diamond



3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card...

Tam said...

The lace edging is a very nice touch.

Rosemary said...

your card is absolutely yummy, lori!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...