Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut. If you are looking for today's Shabby Tea Room Challenge click HERE.
Diane's Exploring Cricut challenge this week..
Your creation must include flowers!
And here's my interpretation...
Elegant Edges - Compass Border - pg 66 - 5.25 in
Spring Cottage - Chickadee, Branch, Flowers - 3 in
1. Cut pink card stock base 5.25 x 12 inches. Score and fold at 6 inch mark.
2. Prepare above Cricut cuts.
3. Place flower cuts on soft side of mouse pad and lightly break paper fibers by rubbing with stylus. Adhere flower layers together.
4. Cut white card stock sentiment panel, 4.5 x 5.25 inches. Stamp sentiment on bottom right had corner with black ink.
5. Adhere pink border (from Elegant Edges) to bottom half of white sentiment panel with adhesive.
6. Adhere white panel with attached border to card stock base with dimensional foam.
7. Place die cuts where desired, adhering with dimensional foam.
8. Finish border with pearls.
Thanks for stopping in! Don't forget to pop back in this week as I share a few more projects including another Cricut project Friday! Blessings...
Paper - Bazzill (white, pink, black, kraft)
Cricut Carts - Elegant Edges, Spring Cottage
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Quote Collection 1
Ink - Versafine - Onyx Black
Wednesday Word Art #22
Southern Girls Challenge #41 -You Got Something to Say?