Wednesday, March 21, 2012

STV12MON9 ~ Goldenrod

Welcome and thanks for stopping in! Are you ever guilty of letting a colored image languish on your desk? I mean well! I go into a coloring frenzy and put projects aside to work on "later." But unfortunately, later never comes! So today I have decided to stop the insanity! I pulled out an image from Gina K. Designs' Stately Flowers 2 and went to work!

I purchased this set since it includes the state weed **ahem, flower*** of Kentucky. Nothing makes this native Kentucky girl as happy as seeing a field of goldenrod **achoo** blooming in **achoo** August. WELL, maybe my allergies are not so happy! Anywho... Thought you might enjoy the project...



This project was super easy and fun to do! I was able to snap up some scraps from my stash, a pearl flourish and lace to pull it together. Thanks for visiting and until next time... Blessings...

Supplies

Stamps - Gina K. Designs - Stately Flowers 2
Paper - K & Company - Julianne Vintage; October Afternoon - Sasparilla
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black; Copics
Dies - Spellbinders - Standard Ovals Large, Scalloped Ovals Large
Accessories - Ribbon, Pearls - Zva, Pearls and Gems - Recollections, Lace

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

your card is gorgeous, lori! your coloring of the flowers is just wonderful!

Emily said...

Absolutely live it.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...