Saturday, October 1, 2011

MOJO208 - Round or Square?

Happy Saturday! I finally made it home last night from my state SHRM conference. We had a great time! It is always fun catching up with all of my HR friends! I did bring back a mild respiratory issue and feel a little crummy. But I did manage to unpack and finish a card up I had on my desk! The ladies at Mojo Monday have given participants a round or square sketch challenge...


And my interpretation...


If you like this stamp, hop over and visit ODBD today! The ladies are hosting a blog hop to introduce you to the new October sets! They are absolutely gorgeous!

Card Details

Paper - Bazzill, Simple Stories Generations Paper Pad; Stamps - ODBD - Christmas Door; Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; Pearls - Zva; Dies - Spellbinders Labels Eighteen, Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish; Flowers; Pearls (centers)

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, lori... love how you used the sketch!

Tam said...

What a great card! Love the flourish, flowers, and the diecut with sentiment.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...