Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Easter!



I dare you NOT to smile after looking at this designer paper! Ah ha! I caught ya! You thought I wasn't looking! Isn't this just the cutest thing ever? I found this paper a year or so back and put it in my stash to languish. I couldn't believe my good fortune when I found it again! I love those kind of happy accidents! This week I am playing along with the Cardabilities crew. I decided to enter this cutey for their sketch challenge! Thanks so much for spending a few minutes of your hectic day with me! Blessings to you and yours!

Lori
aka Saintsrule!

Card Recipe

Paper - Bazzill, Best Creation Inc. Bunny Love
Sentiment - Our Daily Bread Designs - Happy Easter
Ink - Close to My Heart - Sunflower, Memento - Desert Sand reinker spritzed on eggs
Die Cuts - Provocraft Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
Jute

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Super Cute!! Love that DP.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Tam said...

cute! Love the chick paper.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...