Monday, April 25, 2011

Father's Day

Praying that everyone is having a blessed start to their week! I hope the sun is shining at your back door today (and might I add your front door as well... lol) Things have been a little chaotic at the Ulrich household. My youngest step-son has been home from college. Dear hubby has been to the doctor not once but three times now... with no signs of getting better! He has a nasty respiratory infection. Please add him to your prayers! He had pneumonia a few years back and I am deeply concerned at his failure to improve.

I am going to call today's card a Lori Lite... kinda like the Cricut lites... Usually my cards are elaborate but this time I decided to simplify. Not sure where this card will go this year but I'm sure one of the fellows in the family will love it! I look forward to being back soon with a not so Lori Lite posting... ;-)

Blessings to you and yours!

Lori

Today's card...



Paper - Colorbok, Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury, Anna Griffin Willow Collection
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Birch Background, Father's Day
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black, Copics (C1, C2, C3 - trees)
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Seventeen, Ovals Large
ODBD Brocade Borders Die
Dimensional Foam
Pearls

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...