Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tulips are such happy flowers...



I saw a Robin this morning! He (or was it a she?) was perched on our church office steps. I hope the little guy wasn't confused and made a wrong turn. He may freeze his little feathers off! lol... Hopefully this is a sign of warmer and better weather to come! I spotted a red winged blackbird yesterday and heard a meadowlark singing in the field! All encouraging signs... Speaking of encouraging signs... I recently purchased a stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I love, love, love their Friendship Jar series. When I spotted the new Spring set, I fell in love... and then I ordered! Today's image comes from that set. Tulips remind me of spring. They make me want to sing just like the Robin... well, not as beautifully as the Robin... Good thing God said to make a "joyful noise..." Blessings to you and yours this Sabbath!

Lori
Saintsrule!

Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - K & Company - Tim Coffey - Blossomwood Paper Pad
Card Stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Stamp - Image (jar) - Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar
Stamp - Image (tulips and sentiment) Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar Spring Fillers
Ink - Image - Memento - Tuxedo Black, Copics

Copics

Tulips - R02,R22, R27, 0 Colorless Blender
Greenery - Yg03, YG95, G85
Mason Jar - BG0000, BG10, BG11, B41
Shadow - C1

Ink - Sentiment - Memento - Rich Cocoa
Die - Tag - Papertrey Ink - Label Die
FIber - Jute

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I absolutely love this image. Great job on the coloring
Hugs
Stacy

Tam said...

Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...