Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Longing For Spring



I find myself pouring over catalogs feeling that urgent need to purchase something. After all I have been good, right? I wouldn't even considering buying something I don't need. The beautiful colors mesmerize me. I can't seem to stop thinking about beautiful pinks, blues and vibrant greens. I'm sure I can use them to create beauty. I am weakening and my debit card is sure to be the first casualty...

It must be card stock or new embellishments I'm drooling over, right? WRONG! The annual Burpee's seed catalog has arrived! And for gardeners it is as eagerly anticipated as the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition is for some! I am so tired of snow and mud and... need I say more? I crave daffodils, tulips, rudbekia and purple coneflower. I am convinced I can catch a whiff of the sweet fragrance of sweet peas in the air. Until then I can dream and so can you! Hope you enjoy this card inspired by one I spotted in a recent card magazine. Blessings to you!

Lori

Card Stock - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Chatterbox
Ink - Memento - Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves
Stamps - Papertrey Ink - Through the Trees
Punch - EK Success
Fiber - Stampin Up
Flower Soft - Sweet Pea

1 comment:

Tam said...

Nice! I"m hoping the bulbs I planted in the fall (dug up from another yard - and there were LOTS of small ones) will do well in the spring.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...