Friday, December 17, 2010

So Very Grateful

And I am very grateful for all of the blessing the good Lord has bestowed on me this year. I have my health and my family.... what more could I need? What a blessing to know that he gives us all good things in time. Sometimes that means we have to wait and recognize that we receive blessings on his time schedule and not ours.

For those of you who read my posts regularly... you know how frugal I am. I love card making but hate to pay full price for anything and particularly my supplies! A week back when hubby and I were traveling I took a couple of opportunities to check out a couple of large craft stores in those cities. Well I had to take a look at the dollar bins and the sale racks... and what did I find? I found a wonderful image (marked down to $3.00)! Woo hoo! Well, I feel in love.... hard... and knew I could put this beautiful little bird to good use! And here it is with a lovely sentiment I cabbaged from another set! Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Card Recipe

5 X 7 Designs

Card Stock - Black - Georgia Pacific
Card Stock - Image - Gina K Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle - Frosty Flurries
Stamp - Image - Stampendous - Chickadee
Stamp - Sentiment - Clear Dollar Stamps - Heartfelt Sentiments
Ink - Image & Sentiment - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ink - Coloring - Copic
Ribbon - Offray - 7/8 Simply Sheer Black
Rhinestones - Kaisercraft Basics - Black
Punch - Martha Stewart

Copic Colors - Chickadee - Co, C2, C3, C5, 0 Colorless Blender, E00 (bottom of body)
Background - C0, C2, C3, 0 Colorless Blender
Beak - YR02
Berries - R24, R27, R59



1 comment:

Tam said...

It's a cute bird - nice card!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...