Monday, November 1, 2010

Sympathy to Becca Feeken

My heart is truly heavy today. Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace is undoubtably one of my favorite designers. I look forward to reading her posts and seeing her amazing creations. I went to her site today to find a note from her best friend, Kelly, telling her followers that Becca's beloved husband, John passed away. I feel as if I know Becca and John through her beautiful posts. I hurt for her and her family at this difficult time. It is my sincere prayer that our Lord and Savior will wrap his loving arms around them all and lift them up at this time. John has gone on to meet our Lord and is suffering no more. But as we all know who have suffered the death of a close loved one there is pain for those left behind. Thank you Becca for your ministry and prayers for you and yours.

Lori

1 comment:

Snowmanlover said...

So sad, it seems like where ever I go lately on someone's blog or facebook, someone has lost someone very special. So sorry for their losses and yours too.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...