Friday, August 20, 2010

Howdy Neighbor!



Ok... I had to do another farm themed card! I love this set of stamps from Close to My Heart. You know how it is... you fall in love with a set of stamps and you go crazy using it on everything... I'm also excited to have made it to Friday. A group of co-workers and friends are having a big crop tonight. I'm REALLY looking forward to that! Good friends, good food, scrapbooking and cardmaking... what more could a girl want? So best wishes as you wrap up your week. Hope you have a wonderful day!



Card Recipe

Finished Design
5 X7 inches

Cardstock - Red, Gold - Bazzill
Cardstock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Pattern Paper - K & Company - Tommy's Toys Blue Plaid
Ink - Image - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ink - Background - Memento - Summer Sky - Sponged around image
Stamp - Imagge and Sentiment - Close to My Heart - Howdy!
Markers - Copic
Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - unknown
Adhesive - Glue Glider Pro, Scotch Brand Foam Tape



Copic Colors

Barn Roof - C2, C5, C7
Barn - R27, R29
Grass - YG17
Hay - E97, Y17
Fence - E33, E35

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...