Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Kiss from the Sun



I love the smell of laundry fresh off the line. It seems like sunshine has a smell. I know that isn't possible but my clothes just smell so darned good! This Hero Arts stamp set reminds me of hanging clothes out during the spring and summer months. My childhood home had a clothesline and Mom spent many afternoons putting out and taking down laundry. Even though I live in the country now I do not utilize a clothesline. It just seems easier to stuff things in the dryer and wait for that old familiar buzz. Maybe I need to put one out this summer. I will add that to my honey do list. I'm sure hubby will be excited! :-) Have a wonderful day!



Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill - Image - Gina K.
Pattern Paper - American Crafts - Heat Wave - Creamy Coconut
Ink - Image - Tuxedo Black, Background - Memento - Summer Sky - sponged on
Markers - Copic
Ribbon - Unknown
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Labels Eleven and Twelve
Image - Hero Arts - Kiss the Sun

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...