Monday, July 12, 2010

Bread of Life



This is one of my favorite verses in the Book of John. Both of these stamp sets from Our Daily Bread are incredibly versatile. I wanted to create something that reminded me of wheat. I think this color scheme worked. Plus I got the opportunity to try my embossing skills again. Hope you have a wonderful day!



Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill 5X7 card
Pattern Paper - Sweetwater
Image - The Living Bread - Our Daily Bread
Sentiment - Our Daily Bread - Our Daily Bread
Versamark
Embossing Powder - Zing! Brown Sugar - American Crafts
Ink - Memento - Rich Cocoa - applied - over embossed image and then wiped off to reveal cross
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Punch - Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page - Modern Garland

1 comment:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, am I glad that I happened across this gorgeous card on Splitcoast!!! I definitely see an ODBD Customer Card of the Day award in your future!!! God Bless!!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...