Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Barnyard!


You might be wondering what the heck a barnyard is. Or why would I be wishing an inanimate object happy birthday... Really I haven't lost my mind. (Wink, Wink) As you can tell by my blog's title and the photos I raise St. Bernards. Over the years my fluffers have lovingly become my St. Barnyards. My friends and family expect almost every card to have some reference to my beloved Saints. This card was created for my hubby's birthday. I found the perfect stamp (someone's cast off, how lucky for me)! That is the key to my favorite cards. I notice they all incorporate something I love or a technique I love. I hope you have a chance this week to create something you love! Till next time...

Card Recipe

Cardstock - Bazzill

Cardstock - sentiment - Gina K Pure Luxury White
Stamp - Image - Inkadinkado
Stamp - Sentiment - Stampendous - Birthday Whimsey
Inks - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black; Sentiment - Memento Rich Cocoa
Markers - Copic
Nestabilities - Labels - Eleven

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...