Monday, May 24, 2010

Copic Classes

I apologize for taking so long between posts! I promise I have been very busy. ;-) Unfortunately I am forced to work to support my habit. I have exciting news to share. Hubby and I took a weekend trip to Charleston, WV. While there I completed training as a Copic Certified Designer! I am so jazzed! In the coming weeks my info will be listed on the Copic website for Kentucky. So in the coming weeks I will be perfecting my techniques and look forward to teaching at my favorite store, The Scrapyard, in historic Maysville, Kentucky. I look forward to the opportunity to share this wonderful product with others! God bless and I look forward to creating some fabulous things for you!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...