Saturday, June 20, 2009

Faux Leather Father's Day Card


Hope everyone takes time out to shout out how much they love and appreciate dear old dad this Sunday! My father passed away 13 years ago (how can it be that long)... I miss him but particularly on this day. I do know another dad, dear hubby and decided to try a new technique on his card. I tried to make a faux leather card! The secret ingredient... a brown paper lunch bag... Cool, huh? I inked the paper bag, crumpled it and finally added ModPodge. I used a Gina K Designs stamp. I am playing with Prismacolor Premier markers now (notice the horse). Better than coloring with crayons as a kid! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...