Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Word Art Wednesday #376- #377 Anything Goes Challenge

It is hard to believe the month of March is just around the bend.  In our neck of the woods it has been cold and WET!  I am looking forward to seeing the crocus, daffodils and muscari that mark the beginnings of warmer weather.  In the meantime, I have a fun card to share featuring a few items from my ever growing stash.  I am pleased as punch to have been a part of the Word Art Wednesday crew this month.  I know I am looking forward to what they have to share next month.


And the items you see -

Carta Bella - Welcome Home paper pad
Stampin Up - Poppy Parade, Old Olive and Sahara Sand Card Stock
Recollections - White & Black Card Stock
Gina K. Designs - Card Stock (Dog Image)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Stampin Up - Rectangle Stitched and Be Mine Stitched Framelits
SU Happy Tails stamp set and coordinating punch
Flower - Unknown
Punches - Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Lori. I sure miss your wonderful cards, and was SO happy to have you join us this month. I apologize for not updating the WAW Blog earlier. I just today got your photo on the sidebar of the blog. Sorry about that. I really was thrilled to have you. Thanks for everything.
God bless you,
Karen

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...