Good morning and welcome to the November Release and Blog Hop at Our Daily Bread Designs! I can't believe it is already November! I really, really, REALLY do not know where the year went! I must admit it is fun to start making holiday cards. However, it is terrifying when I think of how many weekends I have to prepare for Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Does anyone else feel my pain? **gnashing of teeth** I have found the best therapy is to just give in and let go! So I did just that when working on this month's cards. Here is my first project using the new Winter Chickadee stamp set and the new Christmas Paper Collection 2017.
Layer by Layer -
1. Soft Gray Card Stock - 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches; scored and folded at 4.25 inches
2. Snowflake DP - Christmas Collection 2017 Paper Pad with burgundy matting from same
3. Image - Winter Chickadee stamp set, stamped with Black Ink on Copic Compatible Paper; colored
4. Image - Die Cut, embossed and inked (soft gray ink) with ODBD's Circles Die; mat gray card
stock - ODBD's Double Stitched Circles Die
5. Poinsettia Spray - Peaceful Poinsettia Dies, Pine Branches Die; Seed Pearls in Crystal Accent
6. White Card Stock - Sentiment - Winter Chickadee stamp set, gray ink, die cut and embossed with
Copics - C3, C5, C7, E31, E35, E37, E41
Now for my second project featuring the new Christmas Collection 2017, Trees & Deer Die,Snow Globe Die, and We've Moved stamp set.
Layer by Layer...
1. All DP (green card base, pinecone DP can be found in the new Christmas Collection 2017
2. The deer diecut (Trees & Deer Die) and sky (Snow Globe Die) were white CS, inked with desired
3. The sentiment (We've Moved stamp set) was stamped with brown ink and die cut with
ODBD's Pennant Flags Die
The new items you see this month...
Three randomly selected winners will each receive a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website just for commenting on the Design Team cards! You have until November 2, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. EDT to leave your comments on the Designers Blogs for a chance to win! The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on November 3rd so be sure to check back there to see if you won!
If you get lost along the way check out the ODBD Blog to find your way back. Thanks for looking!
Great cards! Love the layers! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful cards. I love that the deer and trees are a set of dies. Makes it very convenient to get the right size of images to make the scene. That snow globe card is so awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.
I really like your choice of background paper. I tend to go more solid so I like the pop you get with the paper.
The chickadee card speaks to me. Thanks
Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing!
I love both your cards especially the chickadee card.
Thanks for sharing such nice inspiration.
Have a blessed day!
Great cards. Thanks for the detailed information. Im going to be busy with set and all the inspiration on this blog hop.
Beautiful samples, Lori!!
Yes, I feel you pain... aaauuuggghhh
Lovely peaceful feel to the first card, such a sweet bird, love the winter scene on the second inside the globe!
These are lovely! I love the bird and the scene on the second card.
Both cards are absolutely beautiful!
Gorgeous samples Lori!!!
Fabulous cards. The snow globe die is a must have for me.
Beautiful samples, Lori!! I especially love the deer scene you created in the globe!
Wonderful cards. I like your choice of papers.
very pretty! love the pine cone designer paper also
Such beautiful cards! The chickadee is lovely. The pinecone DP is lovely.
Lori both of your cards are amazing and so beautiful! Hugs!
Gorgeous projects. The snow globe scene is fabulous. Hugz
Both cards are beautiful. The trees and deer die will be so versatile for both Christmas cards and fall/winter birthdays for men. Love it.
Both cards are so pretty! I love the little chickadee and the snow globe is very pretty as well.
Pretty cards, Lori. The snow globe card is really cool!
Post a Comment