Wednesday, November 1, 2017
November Release and Blog Hop at Our Daily Bread Designs
Good morning and welcome to the November Release and Blog Hop at Our Daily Bread Designs! I can't believe it is already November! I really, really, REALLY do not know where the year went! I must admit it is fun to start making holiday cards. However, it is terrifying when I think of how many weekends I have to prepare for Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Does anyone else feel my pain? **gnashing of teeth** I have found the best therapy is to just give in and let go! So I did just that when working on this month's cards. Here is my first project using the new Winter Chickadee stamp set and the new Christmas Paper Collection 2017.
Layer by Layer -
1. Soft Gray Card Stock - 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches; scored and folded at 4.25 inches
2. Snowflake DP - Christmas Collection 2017 Paper Pad with burgundy matting from same
3. Image - Winter Chickadee stamp set, stamped with Black Ink on Copic Compatible Paper; colored
4. Image - Die Cut, embossed and inked (soft gray ink) with ODBD's Circles Die; mat gray card
stock - ODBD's Double Stitched Circles Die
6. White Card Stock - Sentiment - Winter Chickadee stamp set, gray ink, die cut and embossed with
Copics - C3, C5, C7, E31, E35, E37, E41
Now for my second project featuring the new Christmas Collection 2017, Trees & Deer Die,Snow Globe Die, and We've Moved stamp set.
Layer by Layer...
1. All DP (green card base, pinecone DP can be found in the new Christmas Collection 2017
3. The sentiment (We've Moved stamp set) was stamped with brown ink and die cut with
ODBD's Pennant Flags Die
The new items you see this month...
Three randomly selected winners will each receive a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website just for commenting on the Design Team cards! You have until November 2, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. EDT to leave your comments on the Designers Blogs for a chance to win! The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on November 3rd so be sure to check back there to see if you won!
If you get lost along the way check out the ODBD Blog to find your way back. Thanks for looking!
Good morning! This week marks a very special milestone for Our Daily Bread Designs . Many years ago, when I first encountered ODBD, I wa...
Happy Sunday to you! Stopping in to share a quick card featuring this week's Mojo sketch. Here's my card... Using ODBD&...
Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut ! I am so excited to be back to crafting after a yucky bought with the flu! The we...
Good morning and welcome to this month's new release. As you browse through today's projects, remember that t hree randomly selec...