Friday, July 14, 2017

A Look Back at ODBD's July Release

It's time for a special look back at this month's release at Our Daily Bread Designs.  Here is the card/project I created using  Tickled Pink stamp set and coordinating Flamingos Die, Hibiscus Die and Ferns Die.  I also incorporated the Boho Bolds Paper Pad.  For more inspiration using the July Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.

I chose to color the die cut hibiscus with a couple of distress ink, Spun Sugar (insides) and Squeezed Lemonade on the edges and stamen.  I also used a die cut cloud (Clouds and Raindrops Die) to softly sponge around and create my sky background.  I used the die cut image and added a bit of soft blue around the edges, moving the die as desired.  I stamped and colored my sweet flamingos and after die cutting, added them with dimensional foam.  I stamped the sentiment with a soft turquoise ink and used the Pennant Flags Die to cut and emboss.  A few faux ferns (Ferns Die), colored with clover colored ink nestle beneath my faux hibiscus.  The white matting layer is actual a die cut Lattice Background Die peeking out.  A band created with the Flower Lattice Die join a bit of solid DP and polka dot DP.  Here are the new items  you see today...




 and a few old favorites...







And my design team sisters....Cathy * Lisa * Sandee * Dawn * Kathy * Lori (ME)* Diana

Inks - Ranger Archival Ink - Sentiment - Forget-Me-Not, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics RV52, RV55, E51; Distress Ink - Lucky Clover, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...