Merry Christmas from Rudolph!

This week, I am continuing to work on some last minute Christmas cards including this fun one using North Coast Creations' Rudolph stamp set and coordinating Reindeer Die...


I started with a white card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches folded and added a red card stock base for my image.  I used this fun designer paper by Our Daily Bread Designs from the Snowflake Season Paper Collection.  I cut and embossed it and a white card stock layer using ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die.  I then used ODBD's Leafy Edged Borders Die to create my snow.  I colored my image Rudolph stamp set with Copics and used North Coast Creations' Reindeer Die to cut him out.  I stamped my sentiment with Real Red Ink and popped up Mr. Rudolph with dimensional foam.  

Here are a few of the items you see today...



As always thanks for stopping by!  ((hugs))

Comments

Shoregirl said…
Super adorable card! Those beautiful snowflakes pair so nicely with cute little Rudolph!

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!