Friday, November 25, 2016

ODBD ~ It's All About Jesus ~

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I ate entirely too much turkey and all the trimmings!  It was wonderful sharing a wonderful meal with our family and friends.  I wanted to share a couple of cards that focus on the real meaning of the season.  I know many people are out looking for the best retail deals they can.  I can't help but think...  Jesus is the best deal there is!  

And with my first card, I used a very clean and simple look...  white and black card stock along with the same Jesus Love You Stamp Die Duo...


I used the Holy Night Die and black card stock to create a simple shadow image for this card.  The Pierced Rectangles Die along with white card stock creates the mat layer.  A bit of Memento Desert Sand Ink dabbed on the bottom and black ink sentiment finish it off...

Here are some of the other items you see...




My second card features a simple white background and Our Daily Bread Designs' Jesus Loves You Stamp Die Duo...


I created the background paper myself using the Smooshing Acetate technique and a variety of blue distress inks.  I stamped the sentiment from the set with Versamark and added white embossing powder.  After heating, I cut it down to resemble a banner and added the die cut Jesus in a rich aqua card stock.

And the die/stamp set I used...


plus the new background die I incorporated...
Snowflake Sky Die


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...