Thursday, July 21, 2016

~ Sweet as Perfume ~

Good morning!  Today I have a project featuring vellum!  I wanted to try something new and so I opted to stamp my image on vellum with white embossing powder and then lightly color the back side with Copics....


Layer by Layer...

1.  White Card Stock - 4.25 by 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches
2.  Designer Paper - Our Daily Bread Designs - Pastel Paper Pack - ODBD - Pierced Rectangles Die
3.  Vellum - Embossed in white with image from - ODBD's ***NEW*** Sweet as Perfume
4.  Colored the image on the back side of image with Copics shown here...

      
5.  Adhered Vellum layer with adhesive spray
6. White Card Stock ODBD ***NEW*** Ornate Ovals Die & ODBD Ovals Die to create a frame
7. White Card Stock ODBD ***NEW*** Layered Lacey Ovals Die & Sentiment from    
     ***NEW*** Sweet as Perfume stamped with Rose Bud colored ink
8.  Recollections Pearls
And a close up...  love the soft feel of coloring vellum with Copics...


And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sweet image set...




and a few old favorites...



Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a few moments of your day with me!  I hope you found something today to inspire your creativity!

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...