Saturday, May 21, 2016

~ Thanks a Bunch ~

Happy Saturday!  I hope you find yourself warm and dry this morning!  The weather is a bit soggy in my neck of the woods...  It almost feels like we are in a 40 days and 40 nights kinda of weather pattern...  lol...  And I'm sure when Noah was filling the ark, a couple of these creatures were happy to hop on.  I often wonder if they were a bit mischievous...  

Someday, when I get to heaven I may just find out the answer to that...  But today, I have a special card to share featuring North Coast CreationsThanks a Bunch stamp set and coordinating Monkey & Bananas Die set...  plus a few items from our sister company Our Daily Bread Designs'...


Layer by Layer...

Green Card stock - 4.25 x 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches
Designer Paper - Our Daily Bread Designs' Beautiful Boho Paper Collection cut and embossed with ODBD's Majestic Medallion Die
ODBD - Ovals Die (center panel)
Image and sentiment North Coast Creations' Thanks a Bunch and Monkey & Bananas Die



To create the "leaves" I used ODBD's Pierced Ovals Die with Green CS and cut small strips on each side to create the banana "leaves"

Here are some of the other items  you see today including the Designer paper and base die...






Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

Blessings...

1 comment:

Paula Hymel said...

Oh my. This is too stinking cute! I bought this set. Love the Lil monkey. Thanks for sharing. You've just given me inspiration to go play with it.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...